According to the Hawaii Tourism Authority, 8.3 million visitors were welcomed in Hawaii in 2014, making it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. If you are planning to spend a grand holiday in Hawaii, here are five of the most luxurious hotels where you will be pampered and spoiled.
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Kaupulehu. The resort will leave no stone unturned to give you the best. The moment you step into the resort, you will be spoiled rotten! It has 243 guest rooms and features a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, 7 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, health club, 8 outdoor tennis courts, 2 lounges and 3 restaurants. The hotel is located on Kona-Kohala Coast and has its own private beach.
- Halekulani Hotel. A luxurious boutique hotel located in Honolulu, Halekulani is one of the original hotels in Waikiki beach. It has 453 smoke-free guestrooms and features 3 bars / lounges, 3 restaurants, 2 coffee shops, an outdoor pool, full-service spa, fitness facilities, and business center. It is just a walk away from numerous attractions including the Waikiki Aquarium, Honolulu Zoo and the Ala Moana Center.
- Ritz-Carlton Kapalua. Located in the northwestern coast of Maui, the hotel underwent a $180 million renovation in 2008. It has 11 guest room types and features a 3-tiered pool linked by waterfalls, children’s pool, two championship golf courses, fitness center, tennis courts, Hawaiian spa, and 3 dining options. In 2013, the hotel was included in the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- Kahala Hotel and Resort. Known for its exceptional service, the hotel has a fantastic beach area and offers the only swim-with-the-dolphins experience in Oahu. It has 338 guest rooms and features 5 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges, a full-service spa, fitness center, a pool, and a lagoon. The hotel has been included in the Travel + Leisure's Top 500 Hotels list and Conde Nast Traveler's Gold List.
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. Nestled on a 40 acre property bordering Wailea Beach, the hotel has 780 rooms and is known for its nine pools, considered the best in Hawaii. It features a kid’s camp, a top-of-the-line fitness center, 6 restaurants, health club, a swim-up bar, and a business center. It is one of the best hotels for families in Hawaii.
Enjoy the best of Hawaii in one of these luxurious hotels. Consult TravGroup for more details.