Cruise into Havana Harbor on board Norwegian Sky and discover larger-than-life culture, sultry rhythms and weathered beauty during your overnight stay. Stroll the Malecón and get lost among Baroque facades and colonial cobblestone streets of Old Havana. Or enjoy a friendly game of dominoes with the locals and live jazz music. Then kick back on Norwegian’s private island in the Bahamas, Great Stirrup Cay. From the legendary nightlife of Havana to your own private paradise in the Bahamas, get ready for a vacation of historic proportions on Norwegian Sky’s 4-Day Bahamas & Cuba cruise.
- Includes an overnight in Havana for an evening of unforgettable cultural experiences in the historic city.
- Havana is also known as “Ciudad de las Columnas” or City of Columns, which you’ll discover while strolling.
- Located in Old Havana, Cathedral of Havana is Cuba’s most famous cathedral. Started by the Jesuits in 1748, it was finished by the city in 1777.
- Dine on traditional Cuban fare such as ropa vieja (shredded beef with stewed vegetables), fried plantains, black beans, rice and, of course, a classic Cuban mojito.
- Free Open Bar includes a variety of premium spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to $11 on board and on Great Stirrup Cay. Non-alcoholic beer is also included.
4-DAY BAHAMAS & CUBA FROM MIAMI
NORWEGIAN SKY | DEPARTS MONDAY
Sailing Dates: May 1, 8, 22 & 29, 2017
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.